After Movies streaming, Music online streaming has become the trend for listening to music. Music Streaming is considered the best source for listening to music. Many of these services are free of cost and many lets you listen to any songs by paying a little amount of $4-$10 per month for using their services.
However, there are so many services available to the user which makes it difficult to decide to choose a service. Here we bring you the best music streaming providers to help you out to choose a service.
Music online streaming services
TIDAL is one of the best premium music streaming service out there. It sports over 49 million soundtracks. They have High Fidelity sound quality as exclaimed by them. TIDAL music streaming application has around 5 million downloads from Google Play Store. Tidal streaming service was launched on March 30, 2015.
Coming to its features.
- Offline Mode: This offline mode lets you save albums, playlists offline and listen to them without any issues when you are not connected to the internet.
- Favourites List: This feature lets you mark up your favourite song, albums, artists and compile them together.
- Curated Editorial Recommendations: While listening to your favourite song, this application can determine your next favourite track, album and send you recommendations.
Spotify Premium apk
Spotify Premium service is no doubt one of the leading music online streaming services in the market. Spotify application has reached around 75 million paid users. This music streaming service was launched on 7th October 2008.
With over 170 million active users monthly. Although users can download the Spotify Premium apk from here. Additional to it, Spotify also offers a free version which is also quite good, and it’s worth giving a try.
Coming to its features.
- Download: User can easily download any tracks, playlist and listen to them when they are not connected to the internet.
- No advertisement: Spotify premium offers uninterrupted music, with no advertisements.
- Play from anywhere: User can easily play any songs, any time and from any devices like tablet computer or smartphone.
- High Quality: All the tracks listed are of high quality.
- Unlimited Skips: Users are given unlimited skips in this service.
Amazon Music is the latest Music online Streaming service launched in April 2017. It consists of two categories. For Prime Users, they have a discounted price of $3.99 per month. Non-Prime users have to pay around $9.99 for monthly service. The Amazon Music offers around 10 million songs which are played with no advertisements.
Coming to its feature.
- Prime Advantage: For the amazon prime users there is special pricing, and they get a good amount of discount on their
- Advertisements Free: Users can listen without getting interrupted by advertisements.
- 10 Million Songs: Users get the tracks list of over 10 millions songs. From which they can create the playlists of their favourite
- Alexa Support: The home automation Alexa support is present in this service which gives this an extra edge to it compared to the competitors. The user can use hands-free listening because of the Alexa support.
- Offline Mode: Users get the offline mode which lets them play their favourite songs, playlists without internet access.
- Cloud Support: The songs which you have purchased are present in the Amazon cloud.
- Songs in SD card: Play the songs which are stored in your smartphone storage.
Apple Music was launched in late 2015. It sports around 30 million songs. It packs individual plans, monthly plans students plans. The advantage to students, they get around 50% discount per month. Although the features may vary from country to country.
Coming on to its features.
- Library: Apple Music has around 45 million songs in the music catalog.
- Offline Mode: The Apple Music is packed with an offline mode from which users can download their favourite songs to the smartphone and listen to them without an internet
- Custom Playlists: User can create their own customised playlist with a diversity of songs according to their music taste.
- Social: Users can create their profile and follow their friends to see what type of music they are listening and what type of music they are sharing.
- Users have access for watching some exclusive contents like concerts films, TV shows, documentaries.
Google Play Music
Google Play Music is an amazing music streaming service, and it’s definitely worth using. This music streaming service was announced on 10th May 2011. And it was made public on 16th November 2011. This music streaming service has more than 1 Billion downloads from the Google Play Store.
Coming onto its features
- Listen on the Android, iOs or in the web.
- Songs are recommended according to your music taste.
- Over 35 million songs are present in the music catalogue.
- You can download music and listen to them when you aren’t connected to the internet network.
- Advertisements free service to ensure uninterrupted listening to the songs.
- The new family plan from where around 6 members can use Google Music at a low price point.
The next service we are recommending is Pandora, as its one of the popular application when it comes to music streaming. This application has around 100 million plus downloads in the google play store. Pandora application was launched on September 15, 2016
Coming on to its features of Pandora Premium
- Offline music support is present, which lets the user download the songs, playlists, albums and listen to them when the internet network is not available.
- Listen to music without advertisements.
- Amazing music quality.
- This application sports the feature of unlimited skips and replays.
- Users can create their own playlists and listen to them.
Coming onto the features of Pandora Plus
- Users get access to the Unlimited personalized Which is limited to only 4 when you are listening to them offline.
- Just the above package this package also have Unlimited skips and replays.
- No advertisements, listen to songs without getting interrupted.
We hope you liked the article if you still have any question, please comment down below, and we will be happy to help you.
- Promoting your Music with the Internet & Social Networking
- Boomplay Music Bags the Coveted Apps Africa Award
- Lenovo K3 Note Music Specs & Price